We are BACK!!
We are very excited to announce we are open as of Monday, May 4th to see patients for regular spinal check-ups and chiropractic care.
HOURS OF OPERATION
At this point in time, Dr. Collins will be working the following hours and will expand them based on increased demand.
Monday 3pm – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 12pm
Thursday 3pm – 6pm
Friday 9am – 12pm
If you’re calling for an appointment, please understand that Dr. Collins will be operating the front desk alone to start with and may not be able to pick up your call right away. Please leave a voicemail and he will get back to you as soon as he can. Maybe even give him a day and time range you are wishing to get on to see him. Alternatively you can use our online booking system.
PAYMENT AND BOOKING OPTIONS
There are times when Dr. Collins has limited time to carry our payment and rebooking transactions.
Payment Options for your Safety and Convenience
- If you’re comfortable, we can your credit card information in your patient profile and we can charge your card after each visit. The security on our system is certified as PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest certification you can get. All cards are encrypted with AES-256 and decryption keys are stored in a separate infrastructure. We can then charge your card when Dr. Collins has more time.
- You can also prepay for 6 visits or more to avoid multiple transactions. This will save you time as well as money as there is and has always been a 10% administrative discount by doing so.
- If these two options don’t work for you we ask you to pay via tap at our terminal.
- We discourage the use of cash.
Scheduling your appointments
- Pre-booking multiple appointments, like prepaying, can save you time and Dr. Collins time by avoiding multiple transactions up at the front desk.
- Online booking is also available.
- Unless your children or relatives are getting their spines checked please refrain from bringing children or relatives to your appointment if possible.
We have multiple safety measures in order to keep our staff and patients safe. These measures include:
- COVID-19 Pre-screening will be a requirement for staff, health practitioners and patients.
- Fewer chairs available to sit in the waiting room (2 metres apart).
- You will have the option to wait in your car until your practitioner is ready and be notified via phone call or text message.
- You will be required to clean your hands with the hand sanitizer or with soap and water upon entering the office and upon leaving the office.
- Masks are required to be worn by Dr. Collins at all times while seeing patients. He is also required to clean his hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water before and after seeing every patient.
- Tables and the headpiece will be throughly wiped down between every patient with a mixture of bleach and water.
- Commonly touched areas will be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of twice daily or whenever visibly soiled. Commonly touched areas include but are not limited to:
- light switches, doorknobs, toilets, taps, handrails, counter tops, touch screens/mobile devices, phones and keyboards
- The payment machine will be cleaned after each patient encounter.
- Clipboards that patients contact will be disinfected after each patient encounter.
- Pens/pencils used by patients will be disinfected after each patient use
- Book, magazines, and toys have been removed from patient areas
- Patients must maintain 2 metre distances please.
- Patients are not required to wear masks, but feel free to wear a mask and/or gloves if you are more comfortable doing so.
We will be following very strict guidelines in conjunction with infection control, cleaning/disinfection and safety protocols during this time. Our goal will be to minimize the spread of infection. Some new procedures we have in place to assist with this are:
We understand some of you may feel uncomfortable with returning to our clinic at this time. Please feel free to call us so that we may listen to your concerns and address them.
We are very excited to see all of you again and begin the slow process of getting back to normal.
Wishing you and your families courage, peace, and good health,