Chiropractic Care Fees
DR. DEAN COLLINS
Initial Consultation and Examination:
Includes the 45 minute (20-30 minutes for children) in-person appointment. Includes the Report of Findings preparation. Billed at the conclusion of the appointment.
- Adult $140
- Adult Student $90
- Child (18 & under)/Student $90
Report of Findings: Included in the Initial Consultation and Examination fees
- Adult $60.
- Adult Student $45
- Child (18 & under)/Student $30
Please note Dr. Collins, with your consent, will usually start with treatment immediately after the Initial Consultation and Examination. The Initial Consultation and Examination Fee plus Treatment Fee will apply in this situation.
X-rays: Covered by Alberta Health Care. Dr. Collins sends his patients out with requisition forms to Insight Diagnostic Imaging Labs in Edmonton.
Insurance: All third party health benefit plans are reimbursable through our insurance receipts provided to you. We direct bill for some insurance companies.
WAYS TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Prepay a minimum of $600 ($300 for Child/Student, $450 for Adult Student) up to a maximum of $1000 and receive a 10% administrative credit on your account. The prepayment option also saves you time because you don’t have to go through a payment transaction each visit.
Dr. Collins will recommend a treatment schedule for at the first visit. If you schedule your appointments in advance you won’t have to go through a booking process after every visit.
If two spouses in the same household come in for treatments on the same day, the spouses will receive 10% off of their visit. This will apply to the spouses who are paying the full fee. Our children fees are already set at lower rates than most clinics to encourage family and pediatric chiropractic care.
We consider referrals to be a great honor, and we will welcome your family and friends as new patients always. When you refer a friend or family in as a new patient you get a FREE visit as a token of our appreciation for trusting and having confidence in us.
Functional Nutrition Fees
DR. DEAN COLLINS and KAT VERNELLI
- 30-minute Initial Consultation with Dr. Collins $100.00
- Holistic Nutritional Consultation with Kat Vernelli $200.00
- Case Review with Dr. Collins $650.00
- Blood, Gut, Hormone testing $600 – $1,500 USD (depends on number of labels tests ordered)
- Blood Draws (if necessary) $45.00
- ~$200 – $1,000 per month for duration of treatment (depends on treatment protocol)
Ongoing Treatment Fees/Progress Assessments
- Consultations $150.00
Massage Therapy Fees
ANGILA KUEHNE and WENDY CHEN
- 90 Minutes $125.00
- 60 Minutes $90.00
- 45 Minutes $75.00
- 30 Minutes $55.00
Massage Packages Available
Auriculotherapy and Laser Therapy Fees
- Initial Appointment – $300 + GST (2 Treatments) (Up to 90 Days)
- Lifetime Redo – $150 + GST (2 Treatments) (After 1 Year)
- Follow-up – $60 + GST (After 90 Days)
All Other Services (Dependent on Type of Treatments)
- 60 Minutes – $100 + GST
- 45 Minutes – $80 + GST
- 30 Minutes – $60 + GST
- 5 x 30 Minute Sessions – $250 + GST
- 5 x 45 Minute Sessions – $350 + GST
- 5 x 60 Minute Sessions – $450 + GST
- 10 x 30 Minute Sessions – $500 + GST (ie. Pain Management)
- 10 x 45 Minutes Sessions – $700 + GST (ie. Weight Management)
- 10 x 60 Minute Sessions – $900 + GST (ie. Skin Rejuvenation)
Zyto Biocommuincation Scans
$25 + GST Each or $120 + GST for 12 Scans